Live updates on Prime Time TV debates are back on www.jantakareporter.com after a break.
NDTV is running a special programme consisting of six Nobel laureates in place of Left Right and Centre.
The Nobel Laureates are Aamrtya Sen, Arthur McDonald (Nobel for Physics 2015), Kailash Satyarthi, Leymah R Gbowee (Nobel Peace Prize, 2011), V Ramakrishnan (Nobel Prize in Chemistry) and David Trimble (Nobel Peace in 1998).
Titled as Nobel Solutions, the channel is discussing host of issues facing world population particularly those living in India.
- India Today discussing Pathankot, General VP Malik suggests an inquiry into Pathankot attack should take place. It should be headed by independent apolitical person
- The inquiry should promise to make the report public
- Rajdeep on News Today
- CNN-IBN breaks news on Aamir Khan, quotes PTI to report that the actor is no longer Incredible India’s mascot
- This story has seen government’s flip-flop throughout the day
- Tourism ministry in the evening had issued release clarifying that Aamir Khan was still part of Incredible India
- The development will likely fuel the debate if this is the result of his intolerance comments against the central government
- Ministry in the evening said nothing had changed to now ‘Aamir’s contract with McCann has ended.’
- Abhishek Singhvi on India Today says he squarely blames the centre for not acting on time despite advance intelligence on Pathankot
- The centre and Punjab government are both culpable for Pathankot fiasco, says Congress’ Abhishek Singhvi
- Times Now discussing if the Gurdaspur SP Salwinder Singh lie? Channel is reconstructing events as told by SP
- NDTV India’s Primtime too discussing Pathankot attack. Manoj Joshi, an expert accuses the Modi govt of lying
- Panelists on NDTV India almost unanimous in their criticism for central government’s decision to deploy NSG in Pathankot
- Manoj Joshi questioning Home Secretary Rajiv Maehrishi’s version of his press conference
- Intense debate on the fallout of Pathankot attack on NDTV India
- What was the need to take press conference for the NSG’s DG, asks G Parthasarthy on NDTV India?
- Don’t know if the SP has a fairy godmother, who protected him in Pathankot, asks an angry Arnab Goswami
- Arnab Goswami to Sambil Patra, Open your eyes. Sambit, my eyes are open
- NewsX only channel discussing Aamr Khan and central government dropping him from Incredible India
- NewsX justifies the Modi govt’s decision to drop Aamir Khan from Incredible India
- BJP’s Shaina NC implies it’s the decision of the agency
- BREAKING: Hashim Amla resigns as South Africa’s Test captain midway through England series
- Arnab to Akali spokie: Tomorrow you will say that the sun rose in Ludhiana after taking Badal’s permission
- Badal’s spokie: No sun rises at Times Now
- Just when we wondered why no channels debated Malda, NewsX has started debating it
- Akali spokie ‘justifies’ Pathankot by drawing parallel with Mumbai’s 26/11. Arnab wants him to apologise
- Akali spokesperson was questioned about security lapses as to how terrorists could freely travel over 20 kms to enter Pathankot air base.
- Akali spokie responds by reminding how terrorists were allowed to enter Mumbai
- Sambit Patra says Pathankot was one of the most successful operations
- Central government prevented the damage to strategic assets, says Sambit Patra of BJP