NEET Exam Schedule 2022: The National Testing Agency is expected to release NEET Exam Schedule 2022 in mid-January on its official website neet.nta.nic.in. The NTA authorities have reportedly decided to hold this year’s NEET exams for MBBS/ BDS /BAMS /BSMS/ BUMS/BHMS and other undergraduates (UG) medical courses in the first week of May.
The NTA had earlier announced the exam dates in October last year but they had to be postponed due to the emergence of the Omicron variant, forcing authorities to impose fresh restrictions.
According to some reports, the NTA is considering holding the NEET exams twice this year if the pandemic situation improves significantly.
You can follow these steps to fill application form for NEET 2022 exams;
- Visit the NEET official website neet.nta.nic.in
- Click ‘Fill Registration Form’ or the invitation for NEET UG 2021 Registration
- Read instructions after clicking ‘New Registration’
- Click ‘I agree’ to accept the Terms & Conditions of the undertaking and thereafter click on submit button
You can fill the application form by providing the personal details such as your name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, valid email ID and mobile number and press submit. Yourdetails must be in line with your Secondary School Examination or equivalent Board/ University Certificate in capital letters.
- You are also required to fill the following infos;
- Personal details (Nationality, Gender, Category, Aadhaar number)
- Birthplace Information (Address, State, District)
- Previous Year attempts (if any)
- Contact details
- Domicile of Candidate
- Parents’ details
- Academic details
- Submit identity documents. They can be your Aadhaar Number (last 4 digits)/, Ration Card, Election Card (EPIC No.), Class XII Admit Card with Photograph, Passport Number, Bank Account Passbook with Photograph, or Number of any other Photo Identity Card issued by Government
- For candidates with OCI card, please submit OCI card number
The National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET), formerly the All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT), is the qualifying test for MBBS and BDS programmes in Indian medical and dental colleges. It is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA).
Before NTA, which is an independent autonomous and self-sustained premier testing organisation, the test was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The examination, which offers 90,000 seats in MBBS and BDS Colleges of India, is conducted in the month of May every year.
A candidate who wishes to study medical courses needs to have Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology as their compulsory subjects in Class 10th and 12th and must have passed these subjects. The candidate has to show their passing certificate at the time of the counseling round. Marks in Mathematics are not considered in NEET-undergraduate exam (NEET-UG).