According to the Jagran Josh website, the board has also released the stream-wise pass percentage. In Arts, the pass percentage has been recorded at 83.48% whereas in Commerce and Science the pass percentage has been recorded at 87.26% and 92.19% respectively.
More than 2.3 lakh students had appeared for the HS exam this year.
Follow these steps to access your results
2: Enter your name, roll number and other required details in the respected fields.
3: Click on ‘Submit’
4: Your results will appear on the screen.
About Assam Board:
The Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) is situated in Guwahati, Assam. The Board is responsible for conducting Higher Secondary (HS) / Class 12 examinations across the state of Assam. This Board is popularly known as HASEC. The AHSEC HS exams 2018 are to be conducted between 23rd Feb to 22nd March, 2018 this year and Assam AHSEC result 2018 is expected in last week of May.
Functions of The Board:
- To make necessary arrangements for smooth conduct of public examination at school level. At present, the Board conducts public examinations at Middle, Matriculation and Senior Secondary Level.
- To prescribe the curriculum, courses of studies and text books for school education. The Board has a full- fledged academic wing, having subject experts in all the major subjects. The main responsibility of this wing is to prepare and revise the syllabuses regularly and then prepare text books accordingly.
- To arrange for the preparations, compilation, improvement, publication, printing and sale of text books.
- To make necessary arrangements for affiliations of schools to the Board.
- To make efforts to bring about qualitative improvement in school education.
- To act as an advisory body to the state Govt. regarding School Education.