Monster school principal, accused of joining boys to rape Class 9 student for 7 months, arrested. Son too named as accused


A day after the news of a Class 9 student (who was earlier described as Class 10 student) in Bihar stunned everyone by sharing her ordeal of being gangraped for seven months by fellow students, principal and teachers, cops have arrested six people in connection with the case.

The SIT, formed to investigate the case, has arrested Uday Kumar alias Mukund, teacher Balaji and four students, reported DNA. The cops are also looking for 12 more accused including 11 students and one more teacher, identified as Satya Prakash. Shockingly, the principal’s son too is an accused in the incident.

Ajay Kumar Singh, Deputy Superintendent, Saran, told reporters, “We’ve arrested the principal, a teacher and four students and produced them in court.”

In December 2017, a group of three students gang-raped her inside the school toilet. One of her tormentors filmed the entire act as they brutalised the victim. And that wasn’t the end of her ordeal. The boys threatened to make her video public if she refused to perform sexual acts even in the future.

In her complaint, the girl also named the school principal and two other teachers as her rapists. Saran Superintendent of Police Harkishore Rai said, “When she approached the principal, he advised her against lodging any police complaint. Later, he and two other teachers also raped and blackmailed her.”

The girl was repeatedly raped for seven long months. It seems her attackers took advantage of her vulnerability since her father was in jail during the period when she continued to be raped, first by students before the teachers too joined the gruesome act.

A student of Class 9 in Deepeshwar Niketan in Parsagarh, the girl could not muster the courage to file a police complaint in the absence of her father and her tormentors recognised that she was vulnerable. The boy, who had originally made the video, blackmailed her to have sex with other students.

The medical examination of the victim is complete and the cops are now awaiting the report.

The cops’ role too has come under the scanner. According to local reporters, the local police station had refused to register a complaint when the victim’s father approached them to file an FIR. It was only after the father threatened to approach the higher-ups that the cops swung into action.

Last month, in an appalling development, a doctor was tied to a tree as nearly 20 goons in Bihar’s Gaya district took turns to gang rape his wife and 15-year-old daughter in front of him. The incident had sent shock waves across the state with the opposition slamming Chief Minister Nitish Kumar’s ‘tall claims’ on improved law and order in Bihar.