Meghalaya SSLC Results 2020: The Meghalaya Board Of School Education (MBOSE) has declared the Class 10th results for 2020 on its official website results.mbose.in. Marksheets and certificates will be issued in due course. The board will inform the relevant stakeholders once they are available for collection.
Follow these steps to access your results
- Visit the official website results.mbose.in
- Click on the Meghalaya SSLC result link on the home page
Select the exam and submit your Roll Number
- Your results will be displayed
Take the printout or save the page for future references
About Meghalaya Board:
The Meghalaya Board of School Education was setup as per the 1973 MBOSE Act. The board controls, regulates and look after the matters associated with school education in the state of Meghalaya. It also conducts examinations for secondary school leaving certificate for students. The Meghalaya education board also provides regular as well as distance education to the students from class 8th to 12th for the schools that are affiliated to MBOSE.
Functions Of The Board
- To make necessary arrangements for smooth conduct of public examination at school level. At present, the Board conducts public examinations at Middle, Matriculation and Senior Secondary Level.
- To prescribe the curriculum, courses of studies and text books for school education. The Board has a full- fledged academic wing, having subject experts in all the major subjects. The main responsibility of this wing is to prepare and revise the syllabuses regularly and then prepare text books accordingly.
- To arrange for the preparations, compilation, improvement, publication, printing and sale of text books.
- To make necessary arrangements for affiliations of schools to the Board.
- To make efforts to bring about qualitative improvement in school education.
- To act as an advisory body to the state Govt. regarding School Education.