CBSE 12th Result 2021: The Central Board of Secondary Education has declared the CBSE 12th Results 2021 on its official website cbse.nic.in at 2 PM on Friday (today).
The exams were scheduled to be held in May this year but had to be cancelled due to the second wave of the pandemic. The CBSE has reportedly adopted a new method to assess students this year since they could not appear in exams due to the pandemic.
Follow these steps to check your results online:
1: Go to the CBSE official website: cbseresults.nic.in
2: Enter your name, roll number and other required details in the respected fields.
3: Click on ‘Submit’
4: Your results will appear on the screen.
About CBSE Board
The apex board of education in India, CBSE has a pan India jurisdiction and also a global presence with nearly 141 affiliated schools across 21 countries. The board grants affiliation to schools up to higher secondary level and develops common curriculum keeping nationwide requirements in focus. The CBSE was given its present name ‘Central Board of Secondary Education’ in the year 1952. The Board was reconstituted in the year 1962 when its jurisdiction was extended.
Functions Of The Board
- To make necessary arrangements for smooth conduct of public examination at school level. At present, the Board conducts public examinations at Middle, Matriculation and Senior Secondary Level.
- To prescribe the curriculum, courses of studies and text books for school education. The Board has a full- fledged academic wing, having subject experts in all the major subjects. The main responsibility of this wing is to prepare and revise the syllabuses regularly and then prepare text books accordingly.
- To arrange for the preparations, compilation, improvement, publication, printing and sale of text books.
- To make necessary arrangements for affiliations of schools to the Board.
- To make efforts to bring about qualitative improvement in school education.
- To act as an advisory body to the state Govt. regarding School Education