Maharashtra Minister Nawab Malik has dropped more bombshells by revealing the Narcotics Control Bureau’s illegal link with the BJP in the Aryan Khan’s arrest case. Malik held an extraordinary press conference to reveal how the so-called anti-drug agency had quietly released three people, who were also detained from the Goa-bound ship along with Shah Rukh Khan’s son. Rishabh Sachdeva, Pratik Gaba and Amir Furniturewala were released after being detained because of their links with the BJP, said Nawab Malik.
Malik said, “You raided a ship carrying 1,300 people. Your raid lasted for 12 hours. Of them, you selected 11 people and detained them. You brought all of them to the NCB office after detaining them. The NCB must answer as to who ordered them to release these three people. I am informed that BJP leaders from Delhi to Maharashtra called the NCB to order the release of Rishabh Sachdeva, Pratik Gaba and Amir Furniturewala.”
— TV9 Marathi (@TV9Marathi) October 9, 2021
Malik showed visuals during his press conference establishing Sachdeva’s link Mohit Kamboj, who was the former leader of the BJP youth wing.
Just after Malik dropped a new bombshell, Sachdeva locked his social media account and Pratik Gaba deleted his account on Twitter.
Last week, Malik shared two videos showing how BJP functionary Manish Bhanushali had visited the office of the Narcotics Control Bureau on the night the anti-drug agency raided the Goa-bound ship before arresting Shah Rukh Khan’s son Aryan Khan.
In the video, Bhanushali could be seen walking into the NCB office along with P Gosavi. Both Bhanushali and Gpsavi were seen bringing Arbaaz Merchant, another accused, to the NCB office after they were detained by the anti-drug agency.
Malik on Wednesday had sensationally claimed that the next target was Shah Rukh Khan after the Narcotics Control Bureau arrested the actor’s son Aryan in a drug case. Terming the arrest of Aryan as ‘forgery,’ Malik had questioned the credibility of the NCB raid on the Cordelia Cruise ship on 2 October, alleging that it had not followed the due procedure as per the NDPS Act, and two non-NCB persons’ involvement in what he said was a fake operation.