Bihar BSEB Result 2019: The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) will declare its class 12th results for 2019 at board’s official website: bsebinteredu.in on Saturday. This was after a press statement by the board had said that Bihar BSEB Result 2019 will be announced at 2.30 pm. The announcement will be made in the presence of BSEB Additional Chief Secretary RK Mahajan and BSEB chairman Anand Kishor.
BSEB inter exams were held in February this year with more than 13 lakh students taking part in the exam. This year, the Board will release the result 44 days after the exam.
The website has crashed just before the announcement of the result. Authorities are trying to restore the website.
Follow these steps to check your results online:
1: Go to the Bihar board official website: bsebinteredu.in,
3: Enter your name, roll number and other required details in the respected fields.
4: Click on ‘Submit’
5: Your results will appear on the screen.
About Bihar Board:
The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) is a statutory body of Bihar School Examination Board Act – 1952 which functions under Government of Bihar and is devised to conduct examinations at secondary and senior secondary level in both government and private schools belonging to Bihar. It is headquartered at the capital of the state, Patna. Along with school examinations, it also conducts departmental examinations in the state of Bihar.
Functions Of The Board
- To make necessary arrangements for smooth conduct of public examination at school level. At present, the Board conducts public examinations at Middle, Matriculation and Senior Secondary Level.
- To prescribe the curriculum, courses of studies and text books for school education. The Board has a full- fledged academic wing, having subject experts in all the major subjects. The main responsibility of this wing is to prepare and revise the syllabuses regularly and then prepare text books accordingly.
- To arrange for the preparations, compilation, improvement, publication, printing and sale of text books.
- To make necessary arrangements for affiliations of schools to the Board.
- To make efforts to bring about qualitative improvement in school education.
- To act as an advisory body to the state Govt. regarding School Education.