CBSE 10th, 12th Results 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education has given a huge indication on declaring the CBSE 10th, 12th Results 2022 on its official website cbseresults.nic.in. According to several media reports quoting sources, the board may release the results on 4 July. What has given rise to speculations for an imminent release of the results is the board’s announcement on Pariksha Sangam portal.
What’s Pariksha Sangam?
The Pariksha Sangam portal by the CBSE claims to be the comprehensive one stop portal for all exam activities. The three sections namely School, Regional Offices and Head Office have been named after three rivers, Ganga, Yamuna Saraswati.
Schools and students can use the new portal to access key study materials and answer sheets among others. The purpose of the new portal is to streamline all board exam and result-related activities.
Follow these steps to access your CBSE 10th, 12th Results 2022
1: Go to the CBSE official website: cbseresults.nic.in
2: Enter your name, roll number and other required details in the respected fields.
3: Click on ‘Submit’
4: Your results will appear on the screen.
The apex board of education in India, CBSE has a pan India jurisdiction and also a global presence with nearly 141 affiliated schools across 21 countries. The board grants affiliation to schools up to higher secondary level and develops common curriculum keeping nationwide requirements in focus. The CBSE was given its present name ‘Central Board of Secondary Education’ in the year 1952. The Board was reconstituted in the year 1962 when its jurisdiction was extended.
Functions Of The Board
- To make necessary arrangements for smooth conduct of public examination at school level. At present, the Board conducts public examinations at Middle, Matriculation and Senior Secondary Level.
- To prescribe the curriculum, courses of studies and text books for school education. The Board has a full- fledged academic wing, having subject experts in all the major subjects. The main responsibility of this wing is to prepare and revise the syllabuses regularly and then prepare text books accordingly.
- To arrange for the preparations, compilation, improvement, publication, printing and sale of text books.
- To make necessary arrangements for affiliations of schools to the Board.
- To make efforts to bring about qualitative improvement in school education.
- To act as an advisory body to the state Govt. regarding School Education.