UPPRPB Police 2018 Constable Recruitment Results: The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has declared Police 2018 Constable Recruitment Results on its official website uppbpb.gov.in. The results announced on 20 November are for the written exams for the 2018 Reserve PAC (Constable).
123,921 candidates have made the cut. The successful candidates will not undergo what’s known as the Document Verification and Physical Standard Test (DVPST) round. The UPPRPB will announce the details on the next round soon.
Follow these steps to get your results
- Visit the UPPRPB official website uppbpb.gov.in
- Click the link to check the result for the relevant exam available on the home page
- A PDF with details of all the successful candidates will open
- You can click here for direct link of the results
Vision :- UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board is committed to being a leader in recruitment, through impartial and objective methodology, adopting transparent processes, innovative technological applications, continuous evolution and growth.
Mission :- UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board is committed to providing services which are appropriate to the needs of the police force based on its requirements to meet the challenges of the millennium.
Founding Principles :-
* To adopt and implement procedures which are fair, impartial, transparent, non-discretionary, and non-discriminatory.
* To inculcate a work culture of truthfulness, conscientious professionalism, responsibility, accountability, mutual trust and respect amongst one another and upholding the highest core values of reliability and work ethos.
* To achieve the goals, we strive to work as a team within the Board and in collaboration with other agencies, making use of their abilities, diverse experiences and skills in human resource management.