UP Police Constable Additional Results 2019: The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has declared the UP Police Constable Additional Results 2019 on its official website uppbpb.gov.in. The exams were conducted on 27 and 28 January this year.
Successful candidates will be required to personally appear for their PET and Document Verification test on 5 October 2019.
Follow these steps to access your results
- Visit the official website i.e. uppbpb.gov.in/
- Visit to the Notice section given on the Home page of the website
- Click on the link UP Police Constable Additional Result 2019 given in Hindi on the Home Page
- A New Window will open where you will get the desired Result and Short notification
- Take the printout of your result and save a copy for future reference.
About UP Police
With an area of appx. 243,286 Sq.Km. and a population of over 20 Crores apporx (census 2011), Uttar Pradesh has the distinction of being the largest single Police force not only in the country but of the entire world. The Director General of UP Police commands a force of approx. 2.5 Lacs aprox. personnel spread over 75 districts, 33 armed Battalions and other specialised wings/ branches relating to Intelligence, Investigation, Anti-corruption, Technical, Training, Forensic Science etc.
The present police system in the country was created following the recommendation of the Police Commission headed by Mr. H.M. Court in 1860 which led to the enactment of the Police Act of 1861, which is in force even today. The same Mr. Court became the first Inspector General of Police of the then North West Province and Avadh which comprised the territory of the present state of Uttar Pradesh. The Police structure was erected in the form of the following eight organisations :