TNTEU BEd Revised Results 2019: The Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University has declared the TNTEU BEd Revised Results 2019 on its official website tnteu.ac.in. These results have been declared for the B.Ed Examination conducted in May and June this year.
Follow these steps to access your results
1. Visit the offical website–tnteu.ac.in.
2. Clink on ‘Latest updates’.
3. Now, click on TNTEU BSc Result 2019, TNTEU BEd Result 2019′
4. Enter your registration number and date of birth
5. Click on Submit button: The result will appear on the screen
6. Candidates are advised to take a print out of it for future reference
About Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University
The Government of Tamil Nadu enacted Act No.(33) of 2008 to provide for the establishment and incorporation of Teachers Education University in the State of Tamil Nadu for promoting excellence in teachers education. Further the Act came into effect from 1.7.2008 by a Gazette Notification issued in G.O.M.S.256, Higher Education (K2) Department, dated 25.6.2008.This University is unique in nature relatively to the other Universities since its assignment is to promote excellence in teacher education and produce dynamic and smart teachers for the benefit of the society and the nation at large.
Dr.S.Thangasamy, Professor & Director, Centre for Educational Research, Madurai Kamaraj University was appointed as the third Vice Chancellor of this University. Dr.N.Ravindranath Tagore, Associate Professor, Department of Tamil, Presidency College was appointed as the Registrar i/c, and third Controller of Examinations of this University.
The University has established the following six departments and appointed one Professor for each.
1. The Department of Pedagogical Sciences
2. The Department of Value Education
3. The Department of Educational Psychology
4. The Department of Educational Technology
5. The Department of Curriculum Planning and Evaluation
6. The Department of Educational Planning and Administration
The basic necessity for all the educational institutions in the country is to have intelligent, dynamic, excellent and brilliant teachers to disseminate the knowledge in the field. Without them no educational institution can survive and excel in any field of knowledge. It is such a divine task and it is really proud that it has to monitor all 731 affiliated colleges of education including government, government-aided and self-financing colleges in whole of the Tamil Nadu State.