TNPSC Group II Service Main Exam Results: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has declared the Combined Civil Services Examination-II (Group –II Services) Main examination results on its official website tnpsc.gov.in.
The successful candidates will now face the oral test, scheduled to be conducted between 6 November and 30 November 2019.
Follow these steps to access your results
- Visit the TNPSC official website tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on the ‘Latest Results’ section on the home page
- Click on the link next to POSTS INCLUDED IN COMBINED CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION-II (GROUP -II SERVICES) (MAIN WRITTEN EXAMINATION)
- A PDF will roll numbers of all the successful candidates will be displayed.
- Take the printout and save the document for future reference
AS MANDATED BY THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA, THE TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION CONSISTENTLY AIMS AT CREATING AND NURTURING A PUBLIC SERVICE WHICH IS INDEPENDENT, IMPARTIAL, ETHICAL, EFFECTIVE AND BEING CAPABLE AND ENOUGH TO MEET THE NEW CHALLENGES FACED BY THE GOVERNMENT AND RESPONSIVE TO THE GROWING EXPECTATIONS OF THE PUBLIC AT LARGE AND MARGINALIZED SECTIONS IN PARTICULAR.
TNPSC’S MISSION IS TO
- ENSURE A FREE, FAIR AND TRANSPARENT RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR THE STATE CIVIL SERVICES, BY LEVERAGING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS.
- CONSTANTLY UPDATE ITS RECRUITMENT METHODOLOGY
- SUITABLY ADVICE THE GOVERNMENT ON ALL THE MATTERS RELATING TO THE SERVICE CONDITIONS OF THE PUBLIC SERVANTS.
- SAFEGUARD THE INTEREST AND INTEGRITY OF PUBLIC SERVANTS.