TNPSC Group 4 Results 2019: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has declared the TNPSC Group 4 Results 2019 on its official website tnpsc.gov.in. The exam was conducted on 01 September with more than 13 lakh candidates taking the test.
The current exam was held to fill 6491 vacancies for the post of Village Administrative Officer (VAO), Junior Assistant, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist, Bill Collector and Steno-Typist in Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service and Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service and Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service.
Follow these steps to access your results
- Visit the official website tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on the TNPSC Group 4 Results 2019 Link available on the homepage
- It will redirect you to the login page of TNPSC Group 4 Result 2019
- You will need to submit your registration number and then click the submit button
- The TNPSC Group 4 Result 2019 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and save the results for future references
AS MANDATED BY THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA, THE TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION CONSISTENTLY AIMS AT CREATING AND NURTURING A PUBLIC SERVICE WHICH IS INDEPENDENT, IMPARTIAL, ETHICAL, EFFECTIVE AND BEING CAPABLE AND ENOUGH TO MEET THE NEW CHALLENGES FACED BY THE GOVERNMENT AND RESPONSIVE TO THE GROWING EXPECTATIONS OF THE PUBLIC AT LARGE AND MARGINALIZED SECTIONS IN PARTICULAR.
TNPSC’S MISSION IS TO
- ENSURE A FREE, FAIR AND TRANSPARENT RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR THE STATE CIVIL SERVICES, BY LEVERAGING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS.
- CONSTANTLY UPDATE ITS RECRUITMENT METHODOLOGY
- SUITABLY ADVICE THE GOVERNMENT ON ALL THE MATTERS RELATING TO THE SERVICE CONDITIONS OF THE PUBLIC SERVANTS.
- SAFEGUARD THE INTEREST AND INTEGRITY OF PUBLIC SERVANTS.
Articles 316 to 319 deal with the structure of State Public Service Commissions. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is headed by the Chairman and Comprises of fourteen other members, all appointed by the Governor of Tamil Nadu, in accordance with the above provisions of the Constitution of India.
As per Article 320 (3) (a) & (b) of the constitution of India, the Commission shall be consulted on all matters relating to methods of recruitment to Civil Services and for Civil posts and also on the principles to be followed in making appointments to Civil services and posts and in making promotions and transfer.