TNPSC CCSE-2 Main Interview Marks 2019: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has declared CCSE-2 Main Interview Marks 2019 on its official website tnpsc.gov.in. The TNPSC CCSE-2 Prelims Exams 2018 were held on 11 November 2018, while the TNPSC Group 2 Mains Exams 2018 were conducted on 23 February 2019.
Follow these steps to access your results
- Visit the official website tnpsc.gov.in
- Click on the link- POSTS INCLUDED IN COMBINED CIVIL SERVICES EXAMINATION-II (GROUP -II SERVICES) (MAIN WRITTEN EXAMINATION) given on the home page under ‘what’s new’ section
- A new page will open with links to pdf page
- Take the printout of the page or save the page for future references
AS MANDATED BY THE CONSTITUTION OF INDIA, THE TAMIL NADU PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION CONSISTENTLY AIMS AT CREATING AND NURTURING A PUBLIC SERVICE WHICH IS INDEPENDENT, IMPARTIAL, ETHICAL, EFFECTIVE AND BEING CAPABLE AND ENOUGH TO MEET THE NEW CHALLENGES FACED BY THE GOVERNMENT AND RESPONSIVE TO THE GROWING EXPECTATIONS OF THE PUBLIC AT LARGE AND MARGINALIZED SECTIONS IN PARTICULAR.
TNPSC’S MISSION IS TO
- ENSURE A FREE, FAIR AND TRANSPARENT RECRUITMENT PROCESS FOR THE STATE CIVIL SERVICES, BY LEVERAGING INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS.
- CONSTANTLY UPDATE ITS RECRUITMENT METHODOLOGY
- SUITABLY ADVICE THE GOVERNMENT ON ALL THE MATTERS RELATING TO THE SERVICE CONDITIONS OF THE PUBLIC SERVANTS.
- SAFEGUARD THE INTEREST AND INTEGRITY OF PUBLIC SERVANTS.