Rajasthan RBSE Results 2019: The Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan (BSER) has declared its class 10th results for 2019 at board’s official website: rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in today. Alternatively, you can also check results at www.rajresults.nic.in. The overall pass percentage was close to 79.85 % with girls scoring better than boys.
Results for this year’s Senior Secondary Commerce, Science and Arts were released on 15 and 22 May respectively.
BSER Matriculation exams were declared on 11 June last year.
Follow these steps to check your results online:
1: Go to the Rajasthan board official website: rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in
2: Enter your name, roll number and other required details in the respected fields.
3: Click on ‘Submit’
4: Your results will appear on the screen.
About Rajasthan Board:
BSER or the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan was established in the year 1957 on December 4th. A lot of government and private schools are affiliated to this Board. The headquarters of BSER are located in Ajmer, Rajasthan.
The Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan organizes and manages the entire school level education, i.e. Class 1st to 12th in both Hindi and English. The students can check their result on the official website (rajeduboard.nic.in / rajresults.nic.in) of BSER.
Functions Of The Board
- To make necessary arrangements for smooth conduct of public examination at school level. At present, the Board conducts public examinations at Middle, Matriculation and Senior Secondary Level.
- To prescribe the curriculum, courses of studies and text books for school education. The Board has a full- fledged academic wing, having subject experts in all the major subjects. The main responsibility of this wing is to prepare and revise the syllabuses regularly and then prepare text books accordingly.
- To arrange for the preparations, compilation, improvement, publication, printing and sale of text books.
- To make necessary arrangements for affiliations of schools to the Board.
- To make efforts to bring about qualitative improvement in school education.
- To act as an advisory body to the state Govt. regarding School Education.
Note: Over the past few weeks, several boards have repeatedly changed their scheduled result dates. This article will be updated if the Assam board too decides to postpone its date or time.