Congress President Rahul Gandhi on Thursday called Prime Minister Narendra Modi a corrupt person, who had given public money to the tune of Rs 30,000 crore to his industrialist friend Anil Ambani. He launched a tirade against Modi in a media on the fresh expose made in the Rafale scam by a French news website.
This was after French website on Wednesday accessed a key document that said that the inclusion of Anil Ambani was mandatory to secure the Rafale deal.
The report by mediapart.fr website had said, “It was a true false inauguration. A symbolic “first stone” placed on precut turf, under a capital of circumstance, in Nagpur ( central India) , but which announced the beginning of the construction of the “future factory” Dassault-Reliance. According to an internal Dassault document obtained by Mediapart, a senior member of the aviation group had explained to the staff representatives that the joint venture was a “trade-off”, “imperative and mandatory” to win the Rafale market.”
Here are the highlights:
- I had challenged Arun Jaitley to go for JPC on Rafale, but he ran away
- This is not just about Rafale, but about India’s defence
- Truth will finally come out. India’s prime minister is corrupt
- Dassault Aviation will say what the Indian government wants it to say
- Prime Minister of India is a corrupt person. He came to power by promising to fight corruption
- India’s defence minister is going to France. What is the bigger example of cover up than this?
- Prime Minister doesn’t utter a word on questions raised in Rafale scam
- Now I have heard that Defence Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has also travelled to France. Don’t know what the ugrnecy was.
- Farmers are in distress but your prime minister is doing the chaukidari of one individual Anil Ambani
- There can’t be bigger instance of corruption than this
- The whole world knows that Narendra Modi took people’s Rs 30,000 crore to give it to Anil Ambani