Punjab PSEB Result 2019: The Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) declared its Matriculation Class 10th results for 2018 at board’s official website: www.pseb.ac.in on Wednesday. Driver’s daughter Neha Verma has topped this year’s exams.
3.8 lakh students appeared in the Class 10 board exams this year. Of them, 85.56 percent students were successfull.
This year’s class 10th matriculation examination for the academic year 2018-19 were conducted from 15 March to 1 April 2019.
Follow these steps to check your results online:
1: Go to the Punjab board official website: www. pseb.ac.in
2: Enter your name, roll number and other required details in the respected fields.
3: Click on ‘Submit’
4: Your results will appear on the screen.
About Punjab Board:
Punjab School Education Board or PSEB was established in the year 1969. The headquarters of PSEB are located in Mohali, Punjab. All the school level examinations beginning from Class 1st to Class 12th are conducted by PSEB. The exams are conducted in English and Punjabi. Both private and government schools have their affiliation with the Punjab School Education Board. You will find the exam timetables and date sheets and PSEB results related information on our website. More information will be available on the official website of PSEB (www.pseb.ac.in).
Functions Of The Board
- To make necessary arrangements for smooth conduct of public examination at school level. At present, the Board conducts public examinations at Middle, Matriculation and Senior Secondary Level.
- To prescribe the curriculum, courses of studies and text books for school education. The Board has a full- fledged academic wing, having subject experts in all the major subjects. The main responsibility of this wing is to prepare and revise the syllabuses regularly and then prepare text books accordingly.
- To arrange for the preparations, compilation, improvement, publication, printing and sale of text books.
- To make necessary arrangements for affiliations of schools to the Board.
- To make efforts to bring about qualitative improvement in school education.
- To act as an advisory body to the state Govt. regarding School Education.