We are back with tonight’s Prime Time TV debates.
Although Friday’s biggest story has been the revelation on Gujarat chief minister, it remains to be seen how channel treat this story.
Many on social media have expressed reservation saying the channels may not want to discuss this development as it tends to portray the BJP and Prime Minister Narendra Modi in an extremely poor light.
But we will see.
Here are the highlights;
- Times Now is focussing on the attack on Tanzanian student, channel is running a campaign Fight Racism using twitter hashtag
- India Today has ‘Town Hall’ with Sri Sri Ravi Shankar, founder of Arts of Living
- NexX has started its 9 pm debate on Jet Airways suspending its crew members for allowing singer Sonu Nigam to perform impromptu singing during the flight
- CNN-IBN too has led its prime time slot with Sonu Nigam controversy
- NDTV is discussing Juvenile Justice System
- NDTV India’s Prime Time is coming from Auto Expo
- No channels debating the alleged land scam in Gujarat by Anandiben Patel
- Sri Sri on India Today says he supports gender equality in all places of worships across all religion
- An aviation expert, Dinesh Agrawal, on CNN-IBN says there’s nothing wrong in Sonu Nigam singing on board Jet Airways
- An ‘airline insider’ on NewsX also thinks Sonu mid-air singing on board wasn’t a big deal
- Capt Gopinath says it’s overreach and overreaction by DGCA, says needless controversy. No safety issue
- I’m a power centre that I knew a long ago. I don’t need to show it to people, says Sri Sri on India Today
- Sri Sri says don’t be abusive to twitter trolls who are hurling abuses on you
- Zee News is running an old video of his travel in a bullet train of America
- To establish a point on cleanliness, he asks his reporter to film the toilet and the reporter quickly moves into the toilet
- On Times Now Arnab Goswami says those talk about Hindutva trying to divide the society
- Arnab reminds BJP guest about Giriraj Singh’s racist comments about Sonia Gandhi
- Sudhanshu Trivedi counters by reminding that Samajwadi Party’s leader too had insulted Sonia Gandhi
- African student to Sudhanshu Trivedi on Times Now, No two ways that racism exists in India. Wrong for you to invoke IS in racism debate
- BREAKING: MCD doctors association, Medical, nursing and paramedical staff call off their strike.
- Continuing with breaking story: Residents doctors to decide on calling off their strike tomorrow.
- NewsX discussing controversy surrounding Triple Talaq and its, as expected, guests include is Subramanian Swamy.
- On Times Now African student Abigail makes profound comments, reminds BJP spokie to remember the Gandhi’s message of non-violence
Thanks for being with us and see you soon. Good night!