Pakistan have set India a target of 84 runs in the T20 match of the ongoing Asia Cup competition.
Batting first Pakistan were bundled for 83 runs in just 17.3 overs with Hardik Pandya taking three wickets.
However, India have made a disastrous start with losing three wickets in less than three overs.
Mohammad Amir has taken all the three wickets.
Here are the updates:
- India won by 5 wickets, Kohli with 49 highest scorer
- Sami strikes again. Gets Pandya caught in first slip to M Hafeez. India 76 for 5 in 14.3
- OUT, Kohli gone for 49, LBW off M Sami, Replay shows an edge, India 46 for 4 in 14.1 overs. Target 84
- Mohd Amir is virtually unplayable at the moment. Virat Kohli holds the key for India, he is the master in run chases, says Mohammad Kaif
- India lose 3rd wicket. 8/3 in 2.4 overs. RAINA out off Mohammad Amir. India chasing 84.
- Pakistan ALL OUT for 83 in 17.3 overs. Hardik Pandya 3 wickets
- Pakistan 70 for 8 in 15.1 overs, Sarfaraz Ahmed gone!
- Complete Chaos: Pakistan reduced to 52 for 7 in 12th over. Wahab Riaz out
- Yuvraj Singh to Umar Akmal, OUT, Yuvraj strikes with his first ball ! – Pakistan 35/5 (7.1/20 ov)
- Shoaib Malik OUT for 4 off Pandya. Pakistan 35 for 4 in 7 overs.
- RUN OUT, Virat Kohli’s direct hit gets Khurram Manzoor out. Pakistan 32 for 3
- OUT Bumrah strikes. Sharjeel Khan departs. Pakistan 22 for 2
- OUT: Nehra strikes in the first over, Hafeez out. Pakistan 4 for 1.