The pass percentage or criteria for the state-level teacher eligibility test was a minimum of 60% marks in the eligibility exam in order to be able to teach students from from classes 1 to 8.
Follow these steps to access your results
- Visit official exam portal of BSE Odisha bseodisha.ac.in
- Locate and click Examinations Tab in the top menu
- Select OTET Exam from the drop-down menu
- You will be redirected to the dedicated portal for OTET Exam
- Locate and Click the OTET 2019 Result Link on the page
- Input the details asked on the page
- Your OTET Result 2019 will be displayed on the screen
- Download the Scorecard and take a printout for future reference
About BSE Odisha
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is a Body Corporate constituted under the Odisha Secondary Education Act, 1953. It regulates, controls and develops Secondary Education in the State of Odisha. It Provides varied courses in order to equip students for different occupations, to prepare them for University education and to equip them for various cultural purposes. It examines those who have completed a prescribed course of study and awards certificates to the successful candidates. Besides, it does all other things which are incidental to the above.
functions of the Board are :
- To conduct High School Certificate Examinations (H.S.C.E.) and examinations of other courses prescribed by the Board.
- To prepare courses of studies, text books, teaching materials etc.
- To publish and distribute/sell text books, syllabuses, lesson notes, work books and other related materials.
- To issue certificates of the examinations conducted by the Board and equivalence certificate to the examinations of other State Boards.
- To recognise the secondary schools for the examinations of the Board.
- To make regulations for undertaking different functions of the Board.
- To take care of Secondary Education through Orientation Programmes, Refresher Courses and other academic programmes.