Odisha Class 10th Supplementary Board Exam Result 2019: The Board of Secondary Education in Odisha has announced results for Class 10th supplementary exam on its official website bseodisha.ac.in.
Announcing the results, BSE president Jahan Ara Begum said that the total pass percentage stood at 43.62 percent. The board also declared the Open School Certificate Examination with a total pass percentage being 63.44 percent.
Begum said, “A total number of 26,296 students appeared for the supplementary exams, out of which the results of 26, 239 are declared (57 cases of malpractice). Only 11,445 students got pass marks making the pass percentage to 43.62%.”
Follow these steps to check your results online:
1: Go to the Odisha board official website: www.bseodisha.nic.in
2: Enter your name, roll number and other required details in the respected fields.
3: Click on ‘Submit’
4: Your results will appear on the screen.
About Odisha Board:
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is a Body Corporate constituted under the Odisha Secondary Education Act, 1953. It regulates, controls and developes Secondary Education in the State of Odisha. It Provides varied courses in order to equip students for different occupations, to prepare them for University education and to equip them for various cultural purposes. It examines those who have completed a prescribed course of study and awards certificates to the successful candidates. Besides, it does all other things which are incidental to the above.
It started functioning in the year 1955 and is now located at Bajrakabati Road, Cuttack-753001, Odisha (India).
Functions Of The Board
- To make necessary arrangements for smooth conduct of public examination at school level. At present the Board conducts public examinations at Middle, Matriculation and Senior Secondary Level.
- To prescribe the curriculum, courses of studies and text books for school education. The Board has a full- fledged academic wing, having subject experts in all the major subjects. The main responsibility of this wing is to prepare and revise the syllabuses regularly and then prepare text books accordingly.
- To arrange for the preparations, compilation, improvement, publication, printing and sale of text books.
- To make necessary arrangements for affiliations of schools to the Board.
- To make efforts to bring about qualitative improvement in school education.
- To act as an advisory body to the state Govt. regarding School Education.