MP Board MPBSE 12th Results 2020: The Madhya Pradesh Board has declared the MP Board MPBSE 12th Results 2020 on its official website mpresults.nic.in. The board had declared this year’s Class 10th results on 4 July.
Around 8.2 lakh students had appeared for Class 12th exam this year. However, the results were delayed due to the nationwide lockdown to fight coronavirus spread. A report by Indian Express said that the government schools had performed better with 71.43 percent pass percentage followed by Aadivasi schools with a pass percentage of 69.39 percent and public schools at 64.93 percent.
Hindustan Times reported that a total of 68.81% of students had passed, adding that girls had outperformed boys with the pass percentage of boys and girls being 64.66% and 73.4% respectively.
Follow these steps to access your results
- Visit the official page mpresults.nic.in
- Enter your roll number and application number
- Your results will be displayed
- Take the printout and save the page for future references
About Madhya Pradesh Board:
The Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh is the board of school education in Madhya Pradesh, India. The MPBSE is a government body responsible for undertaking all the administrative and policy related decisions for the state’s education system at the school level. The Board executes various activities like prescribing syllabus, conducting examinations etc.
Functions Of The Board
- To make necessary arrangements for smooth conduct of public examination at school level. At present, the Board conducts public examinations at Middle, Matriculation and Senior Secondary Level.
- To prescribe the curriculum, courses of studies and text books for school education. The Board has a full- fledged academic wing, having subject experts in all the major subjects. The main responsibility of this wing is to prepare and revise the syllabuses regularly and then prepare text books accordingly.
- To arrange for the preparations, compilation, improvement, publication, printing and sale of text books.
- To make necessary arrangements for affiliations of schools to the Board.
- To make efforts to bring about qualitative improvement in school education.
- To act as an advisory body to the state Govt. regarding School Education.