Meghalaya BOSE Result 2019: The Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE, Meghalaya) declared its Intermediate Class 12th results for 2019 today (27 May) at board’s official website: results.mbose.in. The results may also be made available on megresults.nic.in.
MBOSE, Meghalaya Intermediate exams were held between 1 and 26 March this year. Last year, the results were declared on 10 May.
Follow these steps to check your results online:
2: Enter your name, roll number and other required details in the respected fields.
3: Click on ‘Submit’
4: Your results will appear on the screen.
About Meghalaya Board:
The Meghalaya Board of School Education was setup as per the 1973 MBOSE Act. The board controls, regulates and look after the matters associated with school education in the state of Meghalaya. It also conducts examinations for secondary school leaving certificate for students. The Meghalaya education board also provides regular as well as distance education to the students from class 8th to 12th for the schools that are affiliated to MBOSE.
Functions Of The Board
- To make necessary arrangements for smooth conduct of public examination at school level. At present, the Board conducts public examinations at Middle, Matriculation and Senior Secondary Level.
- To prescribe the curriculum, courses of studies and text books for school education. The Board has a full- fledged academic wing, having subject experts in all the major subjects. The main responsibility of this wing is to prepare and revise the syllabuses regularly and then prepare text books accordingly.
- To arrange for the preparations, compilation, improvement, publication, printing and sale of text books.
- To make necessary arrangements for affiliations of schools to the Board.
- To make efforts to bring about qualitative improvement in school education.
- To act as an advisory body to the state Govt. regarding School Education.
Note: Over the past few weeks, several boards have repeatedly changed their scheduled result dates. This article will be updated if the Assam board too decides to postpone its date or time.