MDSU Ajmer University BA Part II Results 2019: Maharshri Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer has declared BA Part II results for 2019 on its official website mdsuexam.org. Candidates, who appeared for Bachelor of Arts second year exams this year can now visit the official website and obtain their results.
Meanwhile, some reports have claimed that the university has also released the results for B.Sc Part I and II exams as well.
Follow these steps to check your results online:
1: Go to the MDSU Ajmer University official website: mdsuexam.org.
2: From Under Graduate/ Post Graduate/ Other Courses option, select UG in the drop-down menu
3: Under Select Class for Result section, select BA Part II Exam 2019
4: In the next page, enter your roll number and mother’s name and click submit button
5: Your results will appear on the next page.
About the university:
The Maharshi Dayanand Saraswati University aspires for an enlightened India by imparting holistic education. To achieve this pristine goal it envisions:
- Breaking the shackles of the present teaching system, where different departments virtually serve as separate compartments without any cross flow of information and thus making students learn science and technology and simultaneously be able to dig deeper in the mental realms of existence to earn themselves a more or less stress-free term of life on this planet. Similarly, an exposure of science to students of other subjects will make them more pragmatic and analytical approach to the life and its problems.
- Imparting diversity, specialty and specialization of subjects as per the requirements of today technology-driven enterprises as we understand that the civilizations move on the wheels of technology.
- Fulfilling entire learning requirements of the society our symbiotic partner, by making intensive and visible efforts to sensitize the society through students towards the issues of social discontent and injustice and work for a peaceful, dynamic and forward moving society.
- Reducing social marginalization by generating self-esteem and sense of participation amongst the downtrodden.
- Bringing together, India as well as its Diaspora by fulfilling their cultural and religious needs to make them emotionally one entity.
- Creating new opportunities for the youth by imparting them the knowledge of the language, culture, believes, religion and rituals of neighboring countries and the countries with Indian diaspora. This, in turn will enhance business opportunities and exchange of ideas and create socio-cultural bonhomie for a progressive and peaceful humanity.