Madhya Pradesh MPBSE Result 2019: The Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE, Madhya Pradesh) announced its Matriculation Class 10th and Intermediate Class 12th results for 2019 today at board’s official website: mpbse.nic.in. Last year, these results were announced on 14 May.
Around 21 lakh students had appeared for these exams, held in March this year. 11.48 lakh students had appeared for MPBSE, Madhya Pradesh Matriculation Class 10 exams, while 7.69 lakh candidates appeared for Class 12 examination.
Follow these steps to check your results online:
2: Enter your name, roll number and other required details in the respected fields.
3: Click on ‘Submit’
4: Your results will appear on the screen.
About Madhya Pradesh Board:
The Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh is the board of school education in Madhya Pradesh, India. The MPBSE is a government body responsible for undertaking all the administrative and policy related decisions for the state’s education system at the school level. The Board executes various activities like prescribing syllabus, conducting examinations etc.
Functions Of The Board
- To make necessary arrangements for smooth conduct of public examination at school level. At present, the Board conducts public examinations at Middle, Matriculation and Senior Secondary Level.
- To prescribe the curriculum, courses of studies and text books for school education. The Board has a full- fledged academic wing, having subject experts in all the major subjects. The main responsibility of this wing is to prepare and revise the syllabuses regularly and then prepare text books accordingly.
- To arrange for the preparations, compilation, improvement, publication, printing and sale of text books.
- To make necessary arrangements for affiliations of schools to the Board.
- To make efforts to bring about qualitative improvement in school education.
- To act as an advisory body to the state Govt. regarding School Education.