JNU Students’ Union leader Kanhaiya Kumar slammed Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday night by calling him a Hitler.
Addressing a huge gathering on JNU campus soon after being released from Tihar Jail, Kanhaiya ripped into Modi government and the RSS.
Referring to Modi’s parliament speech on Thursday, Kanhaiya said that he had heard prime minister talk about Stalin but he was surprised that Modi didn’t talk about Hitler.
Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal tweeted “What a brilliant speech by Kanhaiya” praising his speech.
Here are the highlights of Kanhaiya speech:-
- On Azadi naara, we want azadi not from India but from those who loot India
- ABVP, Hindu Sena and some ex-armymen are protesting under one banner. Programme is being decided in Nagpur
- Today you (students)are here because you think you have been attacked. But this attack was made some time ago by Swamy
- Attack on JNU is a planned one as they want to delegitimize UGC protest to dilute the fight for justice for Rohith Vemula
- Iss desh ke 69% logon ne uss maansikta ke khilaaf vote dia hai.Keval 31% log.Aur usme se bhi kuch aapki jumlebaazi mein fass gye
- We have to bear this (Modi) govt for 3 more years
- I didn’t ask for azaadi from India but asked for azaadi in India. There’s a difference between IN and FROM
- If I call the sun the moon 100 times, it’s not going turn into the moon. It will still remain the sun
- PM talked about Stalin today, he should have talked about Hitler too
- PM ne tweet kia hai. Kaha hai ‘Satyamev Jayate’. PM ji aapse bhaari vaechaarik matbhed hai, lekin Kyunki ‘Satyamev Jayate’ aapka (PM) nhi, iss desh ka, samvidhaan ka hai, Mai bhi kehta hun ‘Satyamev Jayate’
- We have no grudges against ABVP as we are truly democratic people. We truly believe in Indian constitution
Videos Courtesy: India News and ABP