Jawaharlal University students’ union leader Kanhaiya Kumar visited Hyderabad University on Wednesdsy, but was not allowed entry on the campus by the university administration.
He addressed the students outside the entrance to the university.
Here are the highlights:
- Unfortunate that this government is not listening to the voice of the students
- They are not allowing a student to enter the university
- This is the fight to save democracy and constitution.
- Our fight is to force them to enact Rohith Vemula act
- We’ve to keep Rohith Vemula’s dreams alive
- Rohith ko nyay do, Rohith Act laagu karo. Samvidhaan Zindabad, Loktantra Zindabad
- Kanhaiya chants, ‘Tum kitne Rohith maaroge,” Crowd responds, “har ghar se Rohith niklega”
- Want to tell HCU admin and police who’ve prohibited us from entering Univ that you can’t suppress our voice