Jharkhand JAC Class 8 special exam results 2019: The Jharkhand Academic Council on Saturday announced the results for Class 8 special examinations on its official website jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/. This came a day after the JAC announced results for Class 9 special exam.
According to Indian Express, 73.16 percent of students passed the examinations successfully with Godda scoring the highest pass percentage of 93.59. Other top performing districts are Chatra with 90.41 percent, West Singhbhum with 87.91 percent, Sahibganj with 84.71 percent, Garhwa with 85.66 percent and Ranchi with 80.82 percent.
Follow these steps to check your results online:
- Go to the official website: jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac/, jac.nic.in or jacresults.com
- Enter your name, roll number and other required details in the respected fields.
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Your results will appear on the screen.
About Jharkhand Board:
Jharkhand Academic Council, also popularly known as JAC is the board which looks after the education system of Jharkhand and is responsible for conducting 10th & 12th Exams in the state of Jharkhand. It came into existence on November 15, 2000 under act of assented and state Legislature of Jharkhand.
Functions Of The Board:
- To make necessary arrangements for smooth conduct of public examination at the school level. At present, the Board conducts public examinations at Middle, Matriculation and Senior Secondary Level.
- To prescribe the curriculum, courses of studies and textbooks for school education. The Board has a full-fledged academic wing, having subject experts in all the major subjects. The main responsibility of this wing is to prepare and revise the syllabuses regularly and then prepare textbooks accordingly.
- To arrange for the preparations, compilation, improvement, publication, printing and sale of textbooks.
- To make necessary arrangements for affiliations of schools to the Board.
- To make efforts to bring about qualitative improvement in school education.
- To act as an advisory body to the state Govt. regarding School Education.