Fire in Shastri Bhawan, Short circuit in an air conditioner


A fire today broke out in Shastri Bhawan in central Delhi after a short circuit in an air conditioner, police said.

Shastri Bhawan
Photo Courtesy: India Today

The fire, which broke out on the seventh floor, was doused within a few minutes and five fire tenders were rushed to the spot.

Also Read:  SC says triple talaq practice void and unconstitutional, PM Modi welcomes SC judgement

In 2014, a fire broke out on the same floor.

Shastri Bhawan accommodates ministries of Law, Information and Broadcasting, Human Resources Development, Corporate Affairs, Chemicals and Petrochemicals.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here