As the marathon election process covering five states comes to an end, TV channels and survey agencies have begun broadcasting their seat projections through exit polls. Notable among them are India Today, Times Now, CVoter and Today’s Chanakya.
Times Now -CNX Exit Poll has just predicted KCR-led Telangana Rashtra Samithi government in Telangana. It predicted that out of 119 seats, the TRS is likely to register victory in 66 seats, whereas the Congress-TDP-CPI-TJP coalition (Peoples Front) is likely to win 37 seats. The BJP is predicted to 7, whereas Others may win 9 seats.
Here are Live Updates:
- Poll of polls indicate that Congress and BJP are neck-and-neck in Madhya Pradesh
- Polls of polls says Congress with 108 seats will unseat BJP in Rajasthan
- Poll of polls indicates that TRS will to stay ahead in the race with 76 seats
- Poll of polls says that Congress may defeat incumbent BJP in Chhattisgarh
- ABP News predicts 126 out of 230 seats for Congress in Madhya Pradesh
- India Today-Axis My India Exit Polls predicts 70-91 seats for KCR in Telangana, Congress+ expected to win 21-33 seats. AIMIM expected to win 4-7 seats.
- CVoterpredicts victory for Congress 42 to 50 seats in Chhattisgarh BJP: 35-42, BSP+: 3-7
- India Today-Axis My India Exit Polls predicts 55-65 seats for Congress in 90-seat Chhattisgarh assembly
- India Today-Axis My India Exit Polls predicts 119-141 seats for Congress in Rajasthan
India Today-Axis My India Exit Polls predict Congress government in Madhya Pradesh. It says that out of 230 seats in Madhya Pradesh, the Congress is expected to get 104-122 seats, while the BJP could win around 102-120 seats. The Bahujan Samaj Party is predicted to win around 1-3 seats.