DHSE Kerala Plus One Improvement Results 2019: The Directorate of Higher Secondary Education in Kerala has declared the DHSE Kerala Plus One Improvement Results 2019 on its official website keralaresults.nic.in. These results were announced in the early hours of 30 September.
Earlier, the Kerala Vocational Higher Secondary Education had declared results for the first-year improvement.
Follow these steps to get your results:
- Visit official website i.e. keralaresults.nic.in
- Find and Click on Link for DHSE Kerala Plus One Improvement Result 2019
- You will be redirected to a new page
- Submit your Exam Roll Number
- Enter your Date of Birth in prescribed format
- Verify and Submit the information on the website
- Your Result will be displayed on the screen
- Download Result Scorecard or take printout for future reference
In pursuance of the National Policy on Education the Government of Kerala established the Directorate of Higher Secondary Education in the year 1990. The Directorate is envisaged as a central agency of the state government seeking to promote all round development in Higher Secondary Education by establishing appropriate philosophies, adequate institutional network, effective administrative systems and well-qualified and motivated staff necessary to carryout academic and administrative responsibilities.
The pre-degree courses had to be segregrated from University education to bring them under the ambit of authority of the Directorate. This had been done in a phased manner and the entire process of de-linking was completed in 2000-2001. Dearth of manpower and meagre infrastructure facilities have been the serious maladies tormenting the department right from its inception. But transcending all limitations, the concerted efforts by all levels of functionaries at the Directorate have helped it to become a full fledged department and to attain organisational success.