I propose that India be declared a holy country because ;
1. Ramayana, Mahabharata, Puranas, etc were written here
2. The holy rivers Ganga and Narbada flow through it
3.There are many holy cities here e.g. Ayodhya, Varanasi, Mathura, Haridwar, Puri, Dwarka, Madurai, Gaya, Bodh Gaya, etc
4. Lord Rama was born here in Ayodhya and Lord Krishna in Mathura
5. Lord Buddha got Enlightenment here
6. The Alvars and Narayanars prayed here
7. The Ramcharitmanas, Sur Sagar, Tirukkural, Turuppavai, etc were written here
8. The cow is sacred here, and the country abounds with ‘ gau rakshaks ‘
9. The Kumbh Mela, the largest gathering of humans, takes place here every 12 years in 4 cities
10. And now Amritsar is going to be delared a holy city
In this holy country of ours the following rules shall apply :
1. ‘ Raghupati Raghav Raja Ram ‘ is declared as the national anthem..
2. All men must compulsorily wear gerua vastra ( saffron coloured ) clothes, with a rudrakha mala on their necks. All women should wear saffron coloured saris and cover their faces in a ghoonghat so that the lecherous eyes of men not fall on them
3. India Gate in Delhi should be demolished, and in its place a 100 feet tall statue of Lord Rama installed.
4.In all towns in India a huge statue of Mother Cow should be erected, and gau rakshaks shall operate as a moral police force with powers to beat up people insulting gomata or using her hide for any purpose
5. Everyone should greet each other by saying ‘ Jai Shri Ram ‘. Those who don’t, should be flogged publicly
6. Hanuman Chaleesa must be recited by everyone first thing in the morning after getting up. Failure to do so should entail long imprisonment
9. All women shall obey their husbands, their Lord and Master.
10. ‘Shuddhi’of all non Hindus shall be done to convert them back to Hinduism, to restore them to the faith of their ancestors, from which they foolishly have gone astray