CISCE ICSE ISC Result 2019: The Council for Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) is likely to declare its Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE) Class 10 Results 2019 and Indian School Certificate ISC Class 12 Results 2019 on 7 May at board’s official website: www.cisce.org
“The council will announce the results at 3 pm on May 7. The results will be made available through CAREERS portal, the website of the council and through SMS,” CISEC Chief Executive and Secretary Gerry Arathoon was quoted as saying.
Follow these steps to check your results online:
1: Go to the CISCE official website: www.cisce.org
2: Enter your name, roll number and other required details in the respected fields.
3: Click on ‘Submit’
4: Your results will appear on the screen.
The Council has been so constituted as to secure suitable representation of: Government of India, State Governments/Union Territories in which there are Schools affiliated to the Council, the Inter-State Board for Anglo-Indian Education, the Association of Indian Universities, the Association of Heads of Anglo-Indian Schools, the Indian Public Schools’ Conference, the Association of Schools for the ISC Examination and members co-opted by the Executive Committee of the Council.
Functions Of The Board
- To make necessary arrangements for smooth conduct of public examination at school level. At present, the Board conducts public examinations at Middle, Matriculation and Senior Secondary Level.
- To prescribe the curriculum, courses of studies and text books for school education. The Board has a full- fledged academic wing, having subject experts in all the major subjects. The main responsibility of this wing is to prepare and revise the syllabuses regularly and then prepare text books accordingly.
- To arrange for the preparations, compilation, improvement, publication, printing and sale of text books.
- To make necessary arrangements for affiliations of schools to the Board.
- To make efforts to bring about qualitative improvement in school education.
- To act as an advisory body to the state Govt. regarding School Education.