CGSOS class 10 and CGSOS Class 12 Results 2019: The Chhattisgarh State Open School has declared CGSOS Class 10 and class 12 Results 2019 on its official website cgsos.org.in.
Around 26,087 students had appeared in the exams, also known as Open School Avsar exam, held between 13 August and 31 August, 2019. Of them, 13,895 students appeared in the CG open school class 10 while 12,192 students appeared in the CG open school class 12.
Follow these steps to access your results
1. Go to the official website cgsos.org.in.
2. Look for ‘CG open school supplementary result 2019’ and click on it
3. A new window will open, enter your roll number under Higher Secondary (12th) Exam Results Or High School (10TH) Exam Results
4. Click on submit
5. Download your CGSOS supplementary result 2019 and take a printout for future use
About Chhattisgarh Board:
The Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (abbreviated as CGBSE) is a board of school education in the state of Chhattisgarh, India. It previously existed as a School Education department of the state of Chhattisgarh. With the formation of Chhattisgarh as a separate state on the 1st of November, 2000, Chhatisgarh government School Education Department was upgraded to Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education on 20 September, 2001 under Legislative Notification No. 10-5-/13/2001-Raipur-20-7-2001. The board controls, regulates, and looks after matters associated with school education in the state of Chhatisgarh. It is responsible for the promotion and development of secondary education in the state of Chhattisgarh.
Functions Of The Board
- To make necessary arrangements for smooth conduct of public examination at school level. At present, the Board conducts public examinations at Middle, Matriculation and Senior Secondary Level.
- To prescribe the curriculum, courses of studies and text books for school education. The Board has a full- fledged academic wing, having subject experts in all the major subjects. The main responsibility of this wing is to prepare and revise the syllabuses regularly and then prepare text books accordingly.
- To arrange for the preparations, compilation, improvement, publication, printing and sale of text books.
- To make necessary arrangements for affiliations of schools to the Board.
- To make efforts to bring about qualitative improvement in school education.
- To act as an advisory body to the state Govt. regarding School Education