CBSE results 2019: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared its class 12th results for 2019 at board’s official website: cbseresults.nic.in. The moved has surprised many since there was no indication about the announcement. The CBSE would also be releasing the CBSE 10th Result 2019 on 5 May, 2019.
AS many as 16 lakh candidates have appeared for the CBSE Class 12th Board Examinations 2019. The results would be released on cbseresults.nic.in and cbse.nic.in.
The SBSE said that the top performing region was Trivandrum with pass percentage of 98.2%, in Chennai region the pass percentage is 92.93% and in Delhi region the pass percentage is 91.87%. Hansika Shukla and Karishma Arora have topped the CBSE Class 12 exams scoring 499 marks each.
Follow these steps to check your results online:
1: Go to the CBSE official website: cbseresults.nic.in
2: Enter your name, roll number and other required details in the respected fields.
3: Click on ‘Submit’
4: Your results will appear on the screen.
About CBSE Board:
The apex board of education in India, CBSE has a pan India jurisdiction and also a global presence with nearly 141 affiliated schools across 21 countries. The board grants affiliation to schools up to higher secondary level and develops common curriculum keeping nationwide requirements in focus. The CBSE was given its present name ‘Central Board of Secondary Education’ in the year 1952. The Board was reconstituted in the year 1962 when its jurisdiction was extended.
Functions Of The Board
- To make necessary arrangements for smooth conduct of public examination at school level. At present, the Board conducts public examinations at Middle, Matriculation and Senior Secondary Level.
- To prescribe the curriculum, courses of studies and text books for school education. The Board has a full- fledged academic wing, having subject experts in all the major subjects. The main responsibility of this wing is to prepare and revise the syllabuses regularly and then prepare text books accordingly.
- To arrange for the preparations, compilation, improvement, publication, printing and sale of text books.
- To make necessary arrangements for affiliations of schools to the Board.
- To make efforts to bring about qualitative improvement in school education.
- To act as an advisory body to the state Govt. regarding School Education.
पेट्रोल-डीजल की आसमान छूती कीमतों पर सुनिए लोगों की प्रतिक्रिया
Posted by जनता का रिपोर्टर on Tuesday, May 22, 2018