CBSE 10th Compartment Results 2019: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is likely to announce the compartment results of class 10th by the end of July 2019. Doing away from the past, the CBSE will make the results available on the official website- cbse.nic.in. Alternatively, the results also be available on cbseresults.nic.in.
The CBSE had recently announced its compartment results for Class 12.
Compartmental exams are meant for unsuccessful students, who failed to secure the passing marks in this year’s CBSE exams for Class 10. These exams are held a few months after the declaration of the results of the board exams.
Follow these steps to view your results online
- Visit the official website– cbseresults.nic.in.
- On the home page, click on the link which says, ‘Senior School Certificate Examination (Class X) Results 2019- Compartment’.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Enter all the required details.
- Click on ‘Submit’.
- The compartment result will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a print out for future reference.
About CBSE Board
The apex board of education in India, CBSE has a pan India jurisdiction and also a global presence with nearly 141 affiliated schools across 21 countries. The board grants affiliation to schools up to higher secondary level and develops common curriculum keeping nationwide requirements in focus. The CBSE was given its present name ‘Central Board of Secondary Education’ in the year 1952. The Board was reconstituted in the year 1962 when its jurisdiction was extended.
Functions Of The Board
- To make necessary arrangements for smooth conduct of public examination at school level. At present, the Board conducts public examinations at Middle, Matriculation and Senior Secondary Level.
- To prescribe the curriculum, courses of studies and text books for school education. The Board has a full- fledged academic wing, having subject experts in all the major subjects. The main responsibility of this wing is to prepare and revise the syllabuses regularly and then prepare text books accordingly.
- To arrange for the preparations, compilation, improvement, publication, printing and sale of text books.
- To make necessary arrangements for affiliations of schools to the Board.
- To make efforts to bring about qualitative improvement in school education.
- To act as an advisory body to the state Govt. regarding School Education.