We’ve been pointed out by our audience that ignoring a phenomenon linked to Shaktiman in India is not a good editorial decision. Whether it’s the iconic TV character played by Mukesh Khanna or the Uttarakhand’s 14-year-old horse, who was allegedly beaten by a BJP MLA, Ganesh Joshi.
Although, it’s wrong to say that we didn’t provide coverage to the atrocity committed to the celebrity horse of Uttarakhand, I concede that jantakareporter.com didn’t flash the following headlines as done by other media outlets and we are profusely apologetic about it!
- Police Horse (injured during BJP protest in Dehradun) medical report: Operation successful. But there is a need of careful post operative care
- Police Horse (Dehradun) medical report: Dr.Arup Das.Professor,GB Pant Univ,(veterinary surgery) & his team of 4 doctors operated for 3 hrs.
- Operation has been successful. His multiple fractures were fixed using external fixation: Sadanand Date, SSP
- Police horse which got injured during BJP’s protest march, given medical assistance in Dehradun.
- Chief Minister Harish Rawat inquires about health of the horse who was hit by BJP MLA Ganesh Joshi.
- Case is being registered against the BJP MLA (Ganesh Joshi) and some others-Dehradun SSP Sadanand Date
- It is seen in the video footage that the horse was hit by the MLA (Ganesh Joshi)-Dehradun SSP Sadanand Date
And to redeem ourselves we’ve decided to provide our share of coverage on Shaktiman the horse. And here are our headlines.
- Uttarakhand CM Harish Rawat visited stable to see Police horse which got injured during BJP’s protest march on Monday
- Doctors say that Shaktiman won’t require amputation and will be able to walk by April end.
- We have put an external skeletal fixator with bilateral side bars on Shaktimaan’s leg under general anaesthesia, says doctors treating Shaktiman.
- Shaktimaan’s rider Ravinder Singh stayed put during the surgery
- 5′ 8” white horse was bought by Uttarakhand Police in 2006 for Rs 95,000
- BJP people losing all sensitivity, alleges Congress
- Congress is worried over the huge protest rally by BJP, counters leaders from the saffron party
- Clearly, the poor horse has become the centre of a bitter political fight in Uttarakhand.
That’s it for now. We promise to bring more update as soon as we get any.