Bihar BSEB Class 10th Result 2019: The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) is expected to declare its SSLC Class 10th results for 2019 at board’s official website: bsebinteredu.in soon. According to BSEB chairman Anand Kishor, he will soon announce the date for the declaration of Class 10 results. Some reports said that results for Class 10, also known as Matric exams, may be results in the first week of April.
Last year, the BSEB results for Class 10 were declared in May. BSEB Matriculation exams were held between 6 and 16 February this year.
The BSEB had declared its Class 12 results on 30 March.
Follow these steps to check your results online:
3: Enter your name, roll number and other required details in the respected fields.
4: Click on ‘Submit’
5: Your results will appear on the screen.
About Bihar Board:
The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) is a statutory body of Bihar School Examination Board Act – 1952 which functions under Government of Bihar and is devised to conduct examinations at secondary and senior secondary level in both government and private schools belonging to Bihar. It is headquartered at the capital of the state, Patna. Along with school examinations, it also conducts departmental examinations in the state of Bihar.
Functions Of The Board
- To make necessary arrangements for smooth conduct of public examination at school level. At present, the Board conducts public examinations at Middle, Matriculation and Senior Secondary Level.
- To prescribe the curriculum, courses of studies and text books for school education. The Board has a full- fledged academic wing, having subject experts in all the major subjects. The main responsibility of this wing is to prepare and revise the syllabuses regularly and then prepare text books accordingly.
- To arrange for the preparations, compilation, improvement, publication, printing and sale of text books.
- To make necessary arrangements for affiliations of schools to the Board.
- To make efforts to bring about qualitative improvement in school education.
- To act as an advisory body to the state Govt. regarding School Education.