Bihar BSEB Class 10th Result 2019: The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) chairman Anand Kishor has declared this year’s Matric results today at the board’s official website bsebinteredu.in. According to reports, top four positions have gone to girls from Simultala Awasiya Vidyalaya of Jamui, a flagship school of the state government. 16 out of 22 state toppers are from this school. A report by Indian Express said that the first topper Prerna Raj scored 457 (91.4 per cent), followed by Pragya and Shikha Kumari getting 90.8 per cent. The third topper Annu Priya Kumari got 90.4 per cent. A student each from Banka, Bhojpur, Darbhanga and Patna schools are among top 20 students.
Janta Ka Reporter had exclusively reported earlier this week that the Class 10th BSEB results may be declared early this year, possibly in the first week of April.
Last year, the BSEB results for Class 10 were declared in May. The board has won plaudits for declaring its Class 12 results in a record time this year.
Follow these steps to check your results online:
3: Enter your name, roll number and other required details in the respected fields.
4: Click on ‘Submit’
5: Your results will appear on the screen.
About Bihar Board:
The Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) is a statutory body of Bihar School Examination Board Act – 1952 which functions under Government of Bihar and is devised to conduct examinations at secondary and senior secondary level in both government and private schools belonging to Bihar. It is headquartered at the capital of the state, Patna. Along with school examinations, it also conducts departmental examinations in the state of Bihar.
Functions Of The Board
- To make necessary arrangements for smooth conduct of public examination at school level. At present, the Board conducts public examinations at Middle, Matriculation and Senior Secondary Level.
- To prescribe the curriculum, courses of studies and text books for school education. The Board has a full- fledged academic wing, having subject experts in all the major subjects. The main responsibility of this wing is to prepare and revise the syllabuses regularly and then prepare text books accordingly.
- To arrange for the preparations, compilation, improvement, publication, printing and sale of text books.
- To make necessary arrangements for affiliations of schools to the Board.
- To make efforts to bring about qualitative improvement in school education.
- To act as an advisory body to the state Govt. regarding School Education.