Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal has slammed both the BJP and Congress for their criticism on the office of profit controversy.
Addressing a specially held press conference, Kejriwal accused his rivals of hypocrisy.
Here are the highlights of his short press conference.
- Sau choohe khakar BJP and Congress haj ko chali hai
- BJP under Sahab Singh Varma had appointed parliamentary secretaries too. When BJP does, it’s legal, we do it’s wrong
- Ajay Maken, who is making too much noise was a parliamentary secretary. When you are appointed, it’s constitutional. When we do, it’s unconstitutional.
- Ye doghlapan nahi chalega
- Our MLAs have worked hard in their roles as parliamentary secretaries. They are educated people unlike our opposition. They’ve made a difference in health and education sectors.
- They are our eyes and ears. We are not giving them any remuneration
- Modi ji come and beat me but don’t harass the people of Delhi