‘After Sunday’s expose, no one will have courage to call allegations on DDCA corruptions baseless’


Former India cricketer and the BJP MP, Kirti Azad, has decided to go ahead with his much promised ‘big expose’ on DDCA scam scheduled for Sunday despite the reported attempts by the party to stop him from doing so.

Azad, a member of India’s World Cup winning squad in 1983, had told jantakareporter.com on Thursday that the AAP’s revelation on corruption Delhi cricket body was just ’30-40%’ of the whole truth.

“They [AAP] had about 34 per cent to 40 per cent of what I have,” Azad had told jantakareporter.com.

Azad’s ‘khulaasa’ on corruption will be made in collaboration with wikileaks4India, which has also released a promotional video compiling the visuals of places it visited as part of the investigation.


Speaking to jantakareporter.com, a member of Wikileaks4India, said, “We visited at least 15 places as part of our investigations. We’ve incriminating evidence, which will conclusively prove the rampant corruption in the DDCA. After our expose, no one will have courage to say that the allegations relating to the DDCA corruptions are baseless. What AAP revealed was just 30%, we will be revealing the remaining 70 % of the truth.”

Wikileaks4India is founded by a group of former journalists in Delhi.

The press conference, scheduled for Sunday afternoon in Delhi, will have Kirti Azad, former Indian cricketer, Bishan Singh Bedi, former Delhi captain Akash Lal speak to media.

Bedi told jantakareporter.com, “Do we have to prove our determination now? The fight has been on for a long time. It’s been a marathon battle.”

There were reports that Azad was ‘summoned by the BJP leadership’ reportedly asking him to show restraint on DDCA corruption.

Azad had later tweeted saying that he will not ‘be gagged’ regardless of the pressure.





Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here