Delhi Deputy Chief Minister, Manish Sisodia is addressing a news conference on the CBI raids on Arvind Kejriwal’s office on Tuesday.
- (Union Finance Minister) Arun Jaitley said the raids had nothing to do with Arvind Kejriwal’s tenure
- Why did the CBI seize the file movement register of November and December 2015?
- We are not scared of any investigations. We’ve always wanted CBI’s independence, not the slavery of central government
- CBI was a slave to one government in the past, now it’s the same to another party.
- Yesterday our chief minister also highlighted why the raids were not being conducted in alleged departments?
- The country is being deceived with blatant lie spoken in the parliament
- CBI read the files related to the DDCA corruption
- Do we not know at whose behest CBI takes up the case and who forces them to drop other cases
Sisodia’s comments come a day after the CBI controversially raided the office of Delhi chief minister Arvind Kejriwal.
Jaitley, had told in Rajya Sabha that the raids had nothing to do with Kejriwal and were only to examine the latter’s principal secretary, Rajender Kumar’s corruption pertaining to his tenure before he joined the AAP government.