3 die after inhaling poisonous gas

0

Three members of a family died on Thursday in Hardoi District of Uttar pradesh, After inhaling poisonous gas inside an old well in Behta Gokul area, police said .

Police said that  Village postmaster Ram Ratan Prajapati (55), his son Manoj(25) and brother Balakram (45) had entered in the well to rescue a cattle this morning.

Also Read:  Former Delhi law minister Jitendra Tomar wants PM Modi's arrest, wants him taken to DU to identify exam hall etc

Police also stated, Prima facie it appears that the trio died after inhaling poisonous gas, the bodies have been sent for postmortem.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here