Controversial Bigg Boss contestant Arshi Khan is once again in news after it was reported that a court in Punjab had issued an arrest warrant against her.
The case is related to her action in the past, when Arshi had painted the flags of India and Pakistan on her body. A Jalandhar based lawyer had filed a case for causing religious enmity.
Arshi, who’s arguably one of the most controversial contestant on Colors channel’s reality show, was named the second most googled entertainer after Sunny Leone, the porn-star-turned-Bollywood actor.
But the controversial reality TV show participant is not new to controversies. Here are some of her past controversies.
1. In 2016, Arshi uploaded an explicit video. According to a Times of India report, she had stripped for Shahid Afridi and Indian cricket team in the video. She even committed that she would go nude for a photo shoot if any of the three cricketers Afridi, Dhoni or Kohli hit a century in any of the matches of ICC World T20 tournament.
2. In 2015. She tweeted claiming that she had sex with Pakistani cricketer Shahid Afridi. Her tweet had read, “Yes, I had sex with Afridi. Do I need the Indian media’s permission to sleep with someone? It’s my personal life. For me it was love.”
3. She also shocked everyone with pregnancy claims in another tweet but later clarified that it was just a joke.
4. She had also courted controversies by posting an image wearing burqa with her legs exposed. A mufti in Madhya Pradesh, her home state, had issued a fatwa against her.
5. In one of her old tweets, Arshi had claimed that the controversial self-proclaimed godman Swami Om had asked her for sexual favour to ensure a place in the Bigg Boss house. Her tweet had read, “He said he will get me into @BiggBoss if I slept with him. I had laughed.”