Uttarakhand UBSE results 2018: The Uttarakhand Board of School Education (UBSE) declared its Matriculation class 10th results and Intermediate class 12th for 2018 at board’s official website: uaresults.nic.in
UBSE Matriculation exams were held between 6 March and 24 March this year.
UBSE Intermediate exams were held between 5 March and 24 March this year.
Follow these steps to check your results online:
1: Go to the Uttarakhand Board official website: uaresults.nic.in
2: Enter your name, roll number and other required details in the respected fields.
3: Click on ‘Submit’
4: Your results will appear on the screen.
About Uttarakhand Board:
The Uttarakhand Board of School Education (abbreviated as UBSE) is a board of school education in the state of Uttarakhand, India. It was formed on 22 September 2001, and has its headquarters in Ramnagar. It is an agency of Government of Uttarakhand entrusted with the responsibilities of prescribing courses of instructions and text books and conducting examinations for secondary school students in Uttarakhand. The board controls, regulates, and looks after matters associated with school education in the state of Uttarakhand. It is responsible for the promotion and development of secondary education in the state of Uttarakhand.
Functions Of The Board
- To make necessary arrangements for smooth conduct of public examination at school level. At present, the Board conducts public examinations at Middle, Matriculation and Senior Secondary Level.
- To prescribe the curriculum, courses of studies and text books for school education. The Board has a full- fledged academic wing, having subject experts in all the major subjects. The main responsibility of this wing is to prepare and revise the syllabuses regularly and then prepare text books accordingly.
- To arrange for the preparations, compilation, improvement, publication, printing and sale of text books.
- To make necessary arrangements for affiliations of schools to the Board.
- To make efforts to bring about qualitative improvement in school education.
- To act as an advisory body to the state Govt. regarding School Education.
पेट्रोल-डीजल की आसमान छूती कीमतों पर सुनिए लोगों की प्रतिक्रिया
Posted by जनता का रिपोर्टर on Tuesday, May 22, 2018