Odisha CHSE Result 2018: The Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha (CHSE, Odisha) declared its Intermediate class 12th results for 2018 at board’s official website: chseodisha.nic.in
CHSE, Odisha Intermediate exams were held between 6 and 28 March this year.
Follow these steps to check your results online:
1: Go to the Odisha board official website: www.chseodisha.nic.in
2: Enter your name, roll number and other required details in the respected fields.
3: Click on ‘Submit’
4: Your results will appear on the screen.
About Odisha Board:
The Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha was established in accordance with the Odisha Higher Secondary Education Act 1982 to regulate, control and develop Higher Secondary Education in the State of Orissa. The administrative function of the Council commenced from 7th September 1982 in Bhubaneswar. The Chairman is the Executive Head of the Council and the Secretary is the Head of the Office. There are altogether 27 Sections, 24 in the Main Office and 03 in Zonal offices of the Council. The functions of 9 Sections of the Main Office are broadly classified under these categories : Administrative, Academic, Finance & Examination.
Functions Of The Board
- To make necessary arrangements for smooth conduct of public examination at school level. At present, the Board conducts public examinations at Middle, Matriculation and Senior Secondary Level.
- To prescribe the curriculum, courses of studies and text books for school education. The Board has a full- fledged academic wing, having subject experts in all the major subjects. The main responsibility of this wing is to prepare and revise the syllabuses regularly and then prepare text books accordingly.
- To arrange for the preparations, compilation, improvement, publication, printing and sale of text books.
- To make necessary arrangements for affiliations of schools to the Board.
- To make efforts to bring about qualitative improvement in school education.
- To act as an advisory body to the state Govt. regarding School Education.