Nagaland NBSE Result 2018: The Nagaland Board of School Education (NBSE, Nagaland) announced its Matriculation HSLC Class 10th and Intermediate HSSLC Class 12th results for 2018 at board’s official website: nbsenagaland.com
NBSE, Nagaland Matriculation Class 10 exams were held between 9 March and 21 March this year.
NBSE, Nagaland Intermediate Class 12 exams were held between 8 March and 29 March this year.
Follow these steps to check your results online:
- Go to the Nagaland board official website: nbsenagaland.com
- Enter your name, roll number and other required details in the respected fields.
- Click on ‘Submit’
- Your results will appear on the screen.
About Nagaland Board:
Nagaland Board of School Education (abbreviated as NBSE) is a board of school education in the state of Nagaland, India. It was founded on 15 November, 1973. The board organises, controls, regulates and looks after the matters associated with school education in the state of Nagaland. It is a state bureau of Government of Nagaland in India. It is an authoritative body which is responsible for the promotion and development of secondary education and higher secondary education in the state of Nagaland.
Functions Of The Board
- To make necessary arrangements for smooth conduct of public examination at school level. At present, the Board conducts public examinations at Middle, Matriculation and Senior Secondary Level.
- To prescribe the curriculum, courses of studies and text books for school education. The Board has a full- fledged academic wing, having subject experts in all the major subjects. The main responsibility of this wing is to prepare and revise the syllabuses regularly and then prepare text books accordingly.
- To arrange for the preparations, compilation, improvement, publication, printing and sale of text books.
- To make necessary arrangements for affiliations of schools to the Board.
- To make efforts to bring about qualitative improvement in school education.
- To act as an advisory body to the state Govt. regarding School Education.