Meghalaya MBOSE Result 2018: The Meghalaya Board of School Education (MBOSE) declared its SSLC class 10th results and HSSLC class 12th Arts for 2018 at board’s official website: mbose.in
MBOSE Matriculation exams were held between 7 March and 19 March this year.
MBOSE Intermediate exams were held between 6 March and 29 March this year.
Follow these steps to check your results online:
1: Go to the Meghalaya Board official website: mbose.in
2: Enter your name, roll number and other required details in the respected fields.
3: Click on ‘Submit’
4: Your results will appear on the screen.
About Meghalaya Board:
The Meghalaya Board of School Education was setup as per the 1973 MBOSE Act. The board controls, regulates and look after the matters associated with school education in the state of Meghalaya. It also conducts examinations for secondary school leaving certificate for students. The Meghalaya education board also provides regular as well as distance education to the students from class 8th to 12th for the schools that are affiliated to MBOSE.
Functions Of The Board
- To make necessary arrangements for smooth conduct of public examination at school level. At present, the Board conducts public examinations at Middle, Matriculation and Senior Secondary Level.
- To prescribe the curriculum, courses of studies and text books for school education. The Board has a full- fledged academic wing, having subject experts in all the major subjects. The main responsibility of this wing is to prepare and revise the syllabuses regularly and then prepare text books accordingly.
- To arrange for the preparations, compilation, improvement, publication, printing and sale of text books.
- To make necessary arrangements for affiliations of schools to the Board.
- To make efforts to bring about qualitative improvement in school education.
- To act as an advisory body to the state Govt. regarding School Education.
पेट्रोल-डीजल की आसमान छूती कीमतों पर सुनिए लोगों की प्रतिक्रिया
Posted by जनता का रिपोर्टर on Tuesday, May 22, 2018