Manipur HSE Result 2018: The Council of Higher Secondary Education Manipur (COHSEM) declared its Manipur HSE Class 12th results for 2018 at board’s official website: www.cohsem.nic.in
The COHSEM HSE exams were held between 19 February and 28 March this year.
Follow these steps to check your results online:
1: Go to the Manipur board official website: www.cohsem.nic.in
2: Enter your name, roll number and other required details in the respected fields
3: Click on ‘Submit’
4: Your results will appear on the screen.
About Himachal Pradesh Board:
The Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur was established in the year 1992 under the provisions of the Manipur Higher Secondary Act, 1992 (Manipur Act 4 of 1992). Prior to the establishment of the Council, the +2 courses in the state were conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Manipur as Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate course in the Higher Secondary Schools and Pre-University course by the Manipur University in the College. But, with the establishment of the Council the +2 courses of the Board of Secondary Education, Manipur and Manipur University were taken over and amalgamated into Higher Secondary course under the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Manipur. The Council conducted the Higher Secondary Examination, 1993 as its first public examination in the state. The board organises, controls, regulates and looks after the matters associated with higher secondary education in the state of Manipur. It is an authoritative body which is responsible for the promotion and development higher secondary education in the state of Manipur.
Functions of The Board:
- To make necessary arrangements for smooth conduct of public examination at school level. At present, the Board conducts public examinations at Middle, Matriculation and Senior Secondary Level.
- To prescribe the curriculum, courses of studies and text books for school education. The Board has a full- fledged academic wing, having subject experts in all the major subjects. The main responsibility of this wing is to prepare and revise the syllabuses regularly and then prepare text books accordingly.
- To arrange for the preparations, compilation, improvement, publication, printing and sale of text books.
- To make necessary arrangements for affiliations of schools to the Board.
- To make efforts to bring about qualitative improvement in school education.
- To act as an advisory body to the state Govt. regarding School Education.